Skin Care Tips
Skin Care Tips for Sensitive Skin
Beautytipshub provides a complete skin care package for sensitive skin. Sensitive skin requires extra care as it is prone to allergies and breakouts. Exposure to harsh climatic conditions as well as the use of cosmetics and chemicals might result in blots, blemishes and eruptions. The skin care tips offered below will give you smooth and soft skin that is absolutely blemish free.
Sensitive Skin Care Guide
Sensitive skin care requires a lot of patience and meticulous help. Red spots, itchiness, rashes and allergies might develop at the slightest exposure to harsh conditions. The following tips mentioned below are effective in providing a safeguard for sensitive skin.
- You should be very particular about the food that you eat. A healthy, well balanced diet will work wonders for your skin. Avoid fried and spicy food as these might cause your skin to break out.
- Drink plenty of water. Adequate intake of water is essential for that soft, glowing skin.
- Herbal skin care products are excellent for sensitive skin.
- Always use hypo-allergenic make up and cosmetics on your face.
- Do no use harsh cleansers on your face. Always remove eye make up with a gentle eye make up remover that is not harsh on your skin.
- Treat your face to a cleanser made from jojoba or almond oil.
- Oatmeal mixed with grapefruit makes an excellent ex foliating scrub for sensitive skin.
- You can use a fruit mask for toning and cleansing your skin.
- Comfrey works as an excellent toner for sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera works as a soothing skin lotion for redness, itches and blots.
- Licorice is good for sensitive skin.
- Green tea extracts can work towards preventing skin allergies and reactions.
- Always use hypo-allergenic cleansers and moisturizers.
- Do no use skin fresheners. Splash your face with warm water instead.
Note: Your skin might be allergic to any of the products mentioned above. In such cases, please do not use these products and ingredients.