After 1st World War, men’s watches became very popular. Because of their practical utility, various watch manufacturers provided wrist watches to military men during this time. It was easier and quicker to check the time on a wrist watch than digging in the pocket for the pocket watch with a gun in ones hand. In today’s market, there are thousands of men’s watch brands from simple to designer ones. The watches have changed designs and functionality over the years. Before buying a watch, study the watch market and know your needs.
There are limited edition designer men’s watches, budget watches and even collector watches. You can choose from numerous brands, styles, models, functionality, and ways of wearing the watch. From discreet to smart, elegant wafer-thin to funky, you will find a range of men’s watches to start and expand your watch collection. Some of the world famous men’s watch brands are – Rolex This Swiss manufacturer produces some of the finest wristwatches and accessories in the world. The watches are world renowned as status symbols. It is the largest single luxury watch brand till date. Rolex has three watch lines which are Professional, Oyster Perpetual and Cellini. The men’s watch models are –
- Datejust Turn-O-Graph
- Sea Dweller
- Day-Date II
- Sea Dweller DeepSea
- Lady Datejust Pearlmaster
- GMT Master II
- Explorer II
- Daytona Cosmograph
- Yacht-Master II
- Oyster Perpetual
This is another Swiss company based in Biel/Bienne in Switzerland. It is now owned by the Swatch Group. The first watch on the moon was the Omega Speedmaster Professional Chronograph which was worn by astronaut “Buzz” Aldrin. Since 1995, Omega has had links with James Bond movies.
- The men’s watch collections include –Constellation
- Seamaster Series which includes the Aqua Terra, Planet Ocean, and Seamaster Bond Styles
- Speedmaster which includes the famous Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon watch
- De Ville collection includes –Hour Vision
- Hour Vision Annual Calendar
- Co-Axial Rattrapante
- Co-Axial Chronoscope
- Co-Axial Chronograph
- Co-Axial Chronometer
- Co-Axial Gmt
- Co-Axial Power Reserve
- Prestige Quartz
- Prestige Automatic
- Prestige Small Seconds
- X2 Co-Axial Chronograph
- X2 Big Date
- X2 Small Seconds
Specialties collection includes the Olympic Collection Vancouver 2010, Olympic Collection Beijing 2008, Olympic Collection Timeless, Olymopic Pocket Watch 1932, Jewellery, Museum, and Tourbillon.
- It is a Swiss watcher maker which produces chronographs and luxury sports watches. It is part of the world renowned LVMH luxury goods company.
- The Monaco line features the Automatic chronograph, Monaco Sixty Nine, and Automatic watch.
- The Carrera line features Automatic chronograph tachymetre, Automatic watch, and Automatic Chronograph Day-date.
- TAG Heuer SLR- Automatic chronograph
- Link features Calibre S chronograph, Quartz chronograph, Automatic watch, Calibre 36 chronometer, Quartz watch, and Automatic chronograph.
Golf Watch –Quartz
Aquaracer line includes Calibre S chronograph, Quartz chronograph Grande Date, Automatic watch, Automatic chronograph, Aquagraph automatic chronograph, Quartz chronograph, Quartz watch, and Chronotimer