Makeup Tips for over 40 Women
Make up enhances ones beauty. With a right touch of mascara, foundation, eye makeup or lip color you can get that desired appearance. Women over 40 can follow the right makeup tips to conceal their lines and blemishes. There are also several anti aging products available in the market that will help you to retain your beauty.
Makeup Products for over 40 women
- Eye pencil
- Eye shadow
- Lip balm
- Lip liner
- Lip color
Makeup Tips for Women over 40
- Eyebrows:A well shaped eyebrow can always make you look beautiful. You can seek professional help to shape your eyebrows rather than using tweezers. To removing facial hair you can also go for threading or tweezing. At this age your eye brows thinner and at the same time the color also fades. To give added definition to your eye brows you can use a powder, pencil or gel. Always choose powder, pencil or gel that goes well with natural hair color.
- Foundation:Mix liquid foundation with a little liquid moisturizer and then apply all over your face and neck. It is better if you opt for a light reflecting foundation.
- Powder: Apply powder with a soft touch. Always select a powder that is smooth and suits your skin tone.
- Blush:To get a younger appearance you can apply blush to your cheeks. It is better to use a cream blush instead of using a powder.
- Eyes:You can curl your lashes. Though it takes few seconds, but this can make you look more beautiful. If you are using shimmery shadows then be careful as it may emphasize creepy eyelids. Select eye shadows without too much shimmer. Neutral shades are best suited for you.
- Always use eyeliner to highlight your expressive eyes. You can apply liner at the outside corner of the eye. To give extra volume to your eye lashes you can use mascara.
- Before you start with your lip make up, you can apply a lip balm. Apply Anti-feathering lip primer close to the lip line. Foundation and powder will also serve the purpose. Apply a lip liner to define your lips. Prior you apply lip color, you must both line and fill in the lips with a natural shade lip liner.
- As we start aging our skin gets dryer. So, it is necessary to drink plenty of water.
- Always use a moisturizer according to your current skin type. Moisturizer that you used to apply earlier may not give the same results as now you have become you are older and your skin has also become dryer. If after applying moisturizer you feel greasy, then you are not using the appropriate type of moisturizer for your skin tone.
- Avoid applying heavy makeup and powders on dryer skin. It is better to opt for a light makeup application. Tinted moisturizers are your best friends. If you have a fair complexion then it is better not to use a heavy foundation
- The melanin in our skin changes with our age. Always use a foundation or tinted moisturizer according to your skin otherwise it will appear as mask. Choose a foundation according to your skin tone.
- Do not use trendy colors as it might not compliment women over 40.
- Apply make up with a good brushes. It will give you a more professional looking appearance.
- With age as your skin color fades, you can opt for a hair cut that will suit you. You can also opt for light hair color according to your skin tone. Long hair is usually not suitable to women over 40. You can always go for a hair cut which is both stylish and easy to maintain.