Makeup Tips for Oily Skin
Have you been facing problem to apply makeup on oily skin? Is the problem persistent? The basic problem while applying makeup on oily skin is that the oil gets collected on the skin and there is a shiny coating. There are few makeup tips for oily skin and following that wouldn’t make your skin look patchy and the makeup lasts for long as well. The recommended and most used makeup tip for oily skin is that try wearing as less makeup as possible. Too much of it, would only make your appearance blotchy and patchy.
How to Perform Makeup On Oily Skin?
Follow a skincare regime meticulously such that there is a natural glow on the skin. That is the best makeup one can wear. Try following a cleansing, moisturizing and toning routine religiously. A good cleanser should be used that helps to open up the oily clogged pores. Don’t scrub your skin much – then there might be over production of oil on the skin. Use a hydrating moisturizer.
- Use concealers for reducing the amount of foundation. Blend the foundation well before applying.
- One shade lighter foundation should be used for covering up the darkening caused by the oil on the skin.
- Don’t use shiny and shimmery makeup to get more shine on your face. Look natural with an oily skin.
Tips on applying makeup on oily skin
- Consult a dietician and undergo a healthy diet.
- Consult a dermatologist for the skin conditions.
- Drink lots of water, follow an exercise regime and use makeup for highlighting the best facial features.
- There are cosmetics that are specifically devised for oily skin – use them.
- A powder blush is recommended for use rather than a cream blush.
- Face should be washed with cold water for several times during the day.
- Mixture of rose water and ice water should be used to wash the face 2-3 times a day. This also helps control oiliness.