Hair Care tips
We all are quite aware of the usefulness of hair conditioning. The various remedies prepared at home could sometimes be tiring, but surely gives you solutions which are highly appreciated. The main factors of excessive hair falling could be due to dandruff problems, inappropriate hair care, getting exposed to the suns rays for a long time and lot of other reasons can easily be cited if we really ponder over it. Everyone of us would surely want to avoid such a disaster from beforehand and thereby take ample preventive measures. The recipe for hair care will be bounty. If you follow the dos and donts of hair care, you shall definitely experience the result once in your lifetime.
Hair coloring would cost you a lot and surely make a hole in your pocket. Nonetheless, to fulfill that desire as well, there are various natural and herbal hair color products, which definitely won’t cause any harm to the hair. If you have a problem deciding on the hair style for yourself, choose one which suits the face shape and structure and also the one of which you are confident. Again on the other hand, don’t even think of perming the hair at home – its truly a bizarre thought.
Given below are few hair care tips that you can try to let it remain manageable –
- Brush your hair on a regular basis before going to bed every night.
- Always use a mild shampoo while washing your hair. The quantum should be very little but adequate enough to cover the hair entirely with lather. Don’t forget to use a conditioner to keep the hair manageable.
- Never brush wet hair. This might cause the hair to stretch and thereby break off. Dry it with your fingers or try using a wide-toothed comb in substitute of a brush to remove the knots smoothly.
- Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- Never use dyes. Try using mehandi (henna) as a conditioner and a coloring agent as well.
- Go in for a calcium supplement or else try to have two glasses of milk in a day.
- Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.
- After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
- Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
- Avoid pulling back your hair tightly.
- Never use a rubber band on your hair as it can pull and damage hair considerably.
- Never go out in the sun without having your head covered.
- Stimulate circulation by massaging your head with oil to which some vitamin E has been added. This will make hair soft and silky.
- Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water.
- Learn to relax. Hair loss can happen because of stress. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E.
- Add iron and minerals in the natural form in your diet.
- If your hair is oily, cut down on fried food and fat. Drink plenty of water.