Homemade Beauty Tips
Mint Face Pack
Mint face pack is an extremely effective and beneficial beauty product that can be made at home very easily. Mint has a soothing, cooling and cleansing effect that makes it perfectly suitable for most skin types. The after effect of a mint face pack is a soft, supple, clear and blemishes free skin. The cleansing effect of mint is extremely helpful for removing blackheads, pimples and acne. Mint face packs are preferred by many women and men the world over.
Ingredients for Mint Face Pack
To make a mint face pack, you require the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of mint powder.
- 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti)
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- To prepare the face pack, put the mint powder and fuller’s earth in yoghurt and let them soak thoroughly for at least half an hour.
- Stir the mixture very well after the stipulated time period till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply all over the face and leave it for minimum 15 minutes till the pack dries.
- Wash off the pack with lukewarm water and then repeat with cold water to get the maximum effect.
Those who wish to reduce the pimple marks can first massage their faces with mint facial gel before applying the pack. In case of dry skin, try using mint facial cream or fruits facial cream. Massage the cream into the skin thoroughly before applying the mask. To get rid of black heads, a steam therapy to the face before applying the mask will do wonders.