Beauty Tips for Pimples
Pimples or acne go against a pleasant appearance. When you get this irritating condition on the face, your beauty starts to reduce. It spoils the enjoyment of any grand party. You are not being able to maintain a fabulous look. Basically, acne is a severe form of pimple. You experience a smaller sized lump on the skin. If you neglect this pimple, it may create big problem indeed. Beauty tips pimples can cure such condition. You have to follow the tips very carefully to get rid of pimples.
Causes of Pimples
One of the main reasons of pimples is the secretion of excess oil on the skin. During the age of puberty, your skin starts releasing sebum. It is a kind of oily substance and too much secretion causes pimples on the skin. When the extra oil is clogged in the pores, it experience pimples and acne. All this process happens because of hormone imbalance. That’s why, you have to check your hormone level on regular basis.
Stress is another reason of pimples. Everyday, you go through various kinds of tensions and stress. These create impact on the skin. You have to know the way to deal with stress. This will help you to do away with pimples.
Reaction of cosmetic products
You apply variety of cosmetics on the skin. Sometimes, they do not suit you. The result comes up as pimples, acne, etc. Those who have oily skin type, face pimples much. Choose cosmetics according to your skin type. Go through the ingredient label very carefully.
How to get rid of Pimples?
Proper sleep and good diet
To keep your skin fresh, you have take lots of sleep and more green vegetables and fruits. Regularly take 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Drink plenty of water. It will help you to stay enjoy a clear, pimple free face.
Choose right cosmetics
While choosing cosmetics, consider your skin type. Be careful, about any kind of cosmetic reaction. If you have oily skin type, you must take great care. Choose water based product and protect the skin from the hands of pimples.
Use glycerin or sorbitol soap to cope with pimples. Choose neutrogena soap in this respect. Wash the face at least twice daily. Don’t rub the face harshly. Choose gentle cleanser to nourish the skin.
Natural sandalwood cure
Make a sandalwood paste. You have to add rose water to sandalwood. Use this paste regularly on the affected area. Leave it overnight on the face and next morning using normal or cold water wash it off. It will help you to remove pimples.
Aloe vera formula
You may choose aloe vera to cure pimples. From the aloe vera plant, extract a watery gel substance. This is fortified with enzymes and saves the skin from bacteria. This ingredient will help you to eliminate pimples and ace.
How to avoid acne and pimples
- It is good not to touch your pimple. If you touch it with your hands there is a chance that you will be affected and your pimple will take a dangerous shape.
- If you want that your pimples will not go into the stage of acne, you have to use oil free creams and cleansers. When your face gets contact of oil it will prone to pimples again. Sometimes this increases the chance of sever acne on your face.
- When you are exfoliating your face, do this carefully. If you use scrub it should be used in a proper way. An excess use of this will create bad effect on your skin. It may make the pimples red and infectious.
- Keep at bay from using various cosmetics products on face. Do not change your product frequently. This will definitely harm your skin because your skin needs some time to suit that product.
- Increase your intake of fluids and fruit juices. This prevents constipation.
- Green vegetables like lettuce, celery, cabbage, spinach and other seasonal fruits should form an important part of your diet.
- You should avoid consumption of red meat at all cost. Go for fish, lean meat and chicken instead.
- Sweets, ice creams, colas, chocolates and hot spicy food are to be strictly avoided.
- Avoid squeezing or popping pimples. These will lead to scars and increase the area of inflammation.
- Salicyclic acid and benoyl peroxide are helpful in the prevention and cure of pimples.
- Clean your face with a mild soap or special face cleanser specially formulated for acne related problems.
- Always remember to use oil free cosmetics and make up on your face.
- You can prepare an effective herbal skin tonic for combating pimples. Boil 100 gm of mint leaves in water and strain the liquid. Mix to teaspoons of camphor powder into this. Refrigerate the solution. Wipe your face with this preparation.
- You can also try on a face pack which has been vouchsafed to work wonders for pimples. You have to prepare this by mixing fullers earth, sandalwood powder, rose water and camphor. Apply this pack on your face and wash off with cold water, after it has dried.
- You can prepare a simple face pack to considerably lighten the scars left on your face by the outbreak of pimples. For this, you should get together some dried green pea powder, 12 cloves, fullers earth, sandalwood powder, mint powder, rice powder, camphor and neem powder. Make a paste from all these ingredients by adding rose water. Apply to your face and wash off when dry.
- You can also apply ice cubes on swollen pimples. This will help to reduce the pain.
- Apply a combination of crushed ice and astringent on popped up pimples.
- Blend honey and tomato juice together and keep on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help to make old marks left by a pimple outbreak, less visible.
- You can also use a mix of honey and mashed apple on your face.