Beauty Tips for Brides
It needs no separate mention that everybody would like to have the best appearance on their wedding day. The big day in your life and definitely you would want to gather all the attention and be the cynosure of the gathering. Wedding preparation should begin well in advance and that is when you should take proper care of your skin, hair and body. Beauty tips for brides can surely make you boast that youthful, glowing skin and your inner beauty will surely be depicted on the d-day. Bridal beauty tips starts off with the body – one wants to look slim and sexy wearing the most beautiful wedding gown. You surely wouldn’t like to look bloated, in a making you feel insecure. Thus it is necessary that you take proper care of your eating habits prior to your wedding and follow a regular exercise regime.
Top Beauty Tips for Brides
- Choose your beautician well in advance such that the preparation for the wedding doesn’t suffer any last minute hiccups. It is mandatory for the beautician also to get acquainted with the client. Knowing the preferences for her hair-do, make-up and clothes is important but at the same time knowing the bride as a person is also important.
- With chronic problem in your skin, consult a doctor at the first place and then turn towards a beautician.
- Cleanse your face applying a mixture of natural products like curd, besan, haldi, honey, milk and limejuice. This mixture should be applied after washing the face with a gentle face wash.
- You can apply sandalwood paste on your face for washing after a hectic day outside.
- Avoid junk or fried foods from at least three months before the d-day.
- Use a good shampoo and conditioner at least twice or thrice a week. Get yourself a warm oil massage to keep your hair shining and lustrous. The best for this purpose is a good egg yolk. This will give it the necessary shine and bounce to your hair and also act as a good conditioner.
- Plan to drape a saree on the big day? It is necessary that you practice the art of wearing a saree with the heavy jewelry and high heels.
- Are you even planning to wear cosmetic lenses on your marriage? Go in for a lot of practice here as well. Avoid the redness in the eye and continuous watering due to constant wearing of the lenses.
These easy bridal beauty tips are sure to give you good results. Try them and make the difference on your big day.